Time-traveling deceased former president and liberal agitator Abraham Lincoln comments on present-day affairs from a secure location (the 1970s)

Friday, April 07, 2006

I like that convicted felon Oliver North uses a 15 year old headshot



I recently read the first paragraph of an article on Townhall.com by convicted-felon-who-sold-arms-to-terrorists-in-Iran Oliver North about why non-convicted-felon-who-did-not-sell-arms-to-any-terrorists-anywhere (that I am aware of) John Kerry is a terrible person, and I was surprised at how little Oliver North has aged since his mugshot was taken (for selling arms to terrorists in Iran):


Then I looked him up on Wikipedia, and found that he's actually much older and fatter than when his mugshot was taken.



I met Oliver North on a book tour in 1990 or 1991, and he was much thinner then. He was still a convicted felon, but at least he wasn't a -fat- convicted felon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home